DAY SCHOOL FEES 2023/2024
|French class title||Swiss class title||USA/UK class title||School Year
(Apr - June)
|CM2||8ème Harmos||5th grade/year 6||CHF 16,600||CHF 6,640||CHF 4,980||CHF 4,980|
|6ème||9ème Harmos||6th grade/ year 7||CHF 17,600||CHF 7,040||CHF 5,280||CHF 5,280|
|5ème||10ème Harmos||7th grade/year 8||CHF 18,600||CHF 7,440||CHF 5,580||CHF 5,580|
|4ème||11ème Harmos||8th grade/year 9||CHF 19,600||CHF 7,840||CHF 5,880||CHF 5,880|
|3ème||1ère du collège||9th grade/year 10||CHF 22,000||CHF 8,800||CHF 6,600||CHF 6,600|
|2nde||2ème du collège||10th grade/ year 11||CHF 22,300||CHF 8,920||CHF 6,690||CHF 6,690|
||3ème du collège||11th grade/year12||CHF 24,300||CHF 9,720||CHF 7,290||CHF 7,290|
||4ème du collège||12th grade/year 13||CHF 25,400||CHF 10,160||CHF 7,620||CHF 7,620|
* All prices are in Swiss francs (CHF)
CHF 500 for each new student, to be paid at inscription and non-reimbursable.
CHF 2,800 VAT included for the entire school year.
Daily monitored study hall, Friday afternoon refresher and advanced level classes, I.T., Art, theatre, Latin, French for non-French speakers, advanced English for native speakers, preparation to language exams such as Cambridge, Goethe-Institut, … morning and afternoon snack at 10am and 4pm (bread, chocolate, fruit).
Books, school equipment, class photos, private lessons, optional theatre show class,trips and activities organised by the lycée, health and accident insurance (including obligatory civil responsibility insurance), damage caused by students, examination inscription fees, extra-curricula activities.
Siblings attending the lycée simultaneously are eligible to a reduction on the day school fees of the younger child(ren): 25% for the second child and 40% as from the third.
*Optional subjects that are included in the end of term and end of year reports
BANQUE : UBS AG, CH-8098 Zurich : Lycée Töpffer Sàrl, IBAN CH82 0024 0240 2759 7400R, Code Swift UBSWCHZH80A
- An inscription (or re-inscription) is registered upon reception of the completed and signed registration document and the settlement of registration fees.
- By signing the inscription documents, parents and/or legal representatives agree to meet the conditions of fees and to settle the entire fees for the school year. Inscription renewal will depend on the compliance to these financial obligations.
- Invoices are to be settled within 30 days. Any term commenced must be paid in full, even in case of absence, departure or permanent exclusion of the student.
- The school must be informed of any permanent interruption of schooling in writing 30 days before the end of term.
- The lycée has the right to reclaim compensation equivalent to three months fees for any inscription cancelation less than a month before the start of school.
- The principal reserves the right to exclude any student at any moment in the case of non-respect of the school rules.
- The school is under the legal jurisdiction of the city and canton of Geneva, Switzerland.