FROM JULY 6th to JULY 24th 2020 (3 weeks)
Our school is situated in Geneva, in the quiet neighbourhood of Florissant, near the city centre. It is a large and sunny house with a swimming pool and a private garden.
Every year we welcome about 150 young people (aged 9 to 17) who want to progress in their studies as well as spending an enjoyable and fun time in Geneva.
We welcome day pupils (from age 9) and boarders (from age 12). They will enjoy a warm family atmosphere, an international context, wholesome meals and pleasant rooms with two to four beds for boarders.
The summer session not only allows them to make academic progress, it also gives them the opportunity to enrich their personal lives. They are offered a wide choice of cultural and sporting activities and meet young people of different nationalities and cultures.
3 hours in the morning from 9am to 12pm:
- FRENCH (for non French-speaking pupils)
- FRENCH (for French-speaking pupils)
- MATHS (only for French-speaking pupils)
-> It is possible to choose one, two or three different subjects
-> The homework can be done at school from 1pm to 2pm with the teachers' help.
Afternoons from 2pm to 6pm : optional summer activities:
- Sporting and cultural activities : swimming, team sports, tree climbing, cross-country cycling, rafting, canoe, go-karting, laser game, hiking, potholing, various visits in Geneva and neighbouring France...
- For boarders : extra activities are organised for the evenings and week-ends.
- Students are divided into 2 groups according to their age : 9 to 13 years old or 14 years old to 17 years old
From July 6th through 24th 2020 (3 weeks)
-> It is possible to choose one, two or three weeks.
Included: 1 ring binder with paper, you must provide pens, pencils, erasers, …etc.
DAY SCHOOL: (for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, from Monday through Friday)
► 9am – 12pm: CHF 1’860.- for 3 weeks (CHF 620.-/week) : 3 hours of class every day
► 9am – 2pm: CHF 2’160.- for 3 weeks (CHF 720.-/week) : 3 hours of class, lunch, 1 hour of supervised homework
► 9am – 6pm: CHF 2’910.- for 3 weeks (CHF 970.-/week) : 3 hours of class, lunch, 1 hour of supervised homework, activities in the afternoon.
CHF 4’600.- for 3 weeks from Sunday 5th of July through Friday 24th of July
CHF 3'200.- for 2 weeks from Sunday 5th of July through Friday 17th of July or from Friday 10th of July through Friday 24th of July
Included: Courses, board and lodging, supervised homework, 1 ring binder with paper, books, daily laundering, bedding, towels, various excursions and activities.
You will need: pocket money in Swiss francs and Euros (optional)
- Train station : arrival CHF 50.- / departure CHF 50.-
- Airport : arrival CHF 100.- / departure CHF 100.- / assisted departure CHF 150.-
The registration will be confirmed after the payment of the full amount of the invoice.