TIMETABLE AND SCHOOL RULES
From the first day of school every pupil must bring a full pencil case (pens, rubber, pencils…). The school provides a ring binder, paper, and the course book or photocopies.
Pupils who do the activities in the afternoon must bring: passport or ID, sports clothes, swimming suit, towel, sun cream and a raincoat.
(* boarding school)
|08:00 / 08:15 *||Wake up call and breakfast|
|09:00||Lessons start (one lesson lasts 50 min.)|
|12:00 to 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 to 14:00||Supervised homework|
|14:15 to approx. 18:00||Afternoon activity and snack|
|19:45 to approx. 22:00*||Evening activity|
|22:15 *||Bed time|
NON-ATTENDANCE AND LATE ARRIVALS
If a pupil arrives late or can’t come to class (illness, accident, etc.), the school has to be informed immediately by phone.
Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children have health, accident and liability insurance, since the school’s insurance doesn’t cover these risks.
Pupils can receive calls at the following telephone number: 00 41 22 703 51 21.
- Permanent markers are not permitted.
- In the classroom chewing gum, caps and mobile phones are prohibited.
- Pupils are not allowed to smoke in the school nor in the immediate vicinity.
- If pupils bring, take or sell drugs at school they will be immediately and definitely expelled.
- THE DAY PUPILS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BOARDERS’ ROOMS
- And as for the boarders, the boys are not allowed on the girls’ floor and vice versa.
- Day pupils are not allowed to leave the school grounds until the end of the afternoon activity (6pm), unless they ask for permission in the school office.
- In order to ensure a good atmosphere, the school asks the parents to remind their children of certain social rules, such as punctuality, dress code, hygiene, courtesy, tolerance, acceptance of differences, etc.
- Outside the school’s grounds the pupils are under the responsibility of their parents.
THE PUPILS’ BEHAVIOUR IN THE CLASSROOM AND DURING THE ACTIVITIES MUST BE EXEMPLARY.
LOCKERS ( Day School)
To use the lockers at the school, the pupils need to bring their own padlock.
LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings. Pupils should leave valuable things at home or deposit them in the school office.
The school does not lend any money without a prior deposit.
- The boarders deposit their passport or ID, return ticket, and pocket money in the school office.
- The furniture in the room can only be moved with the approval of the Principal’s Office. Any lost or stolen material must be replaced at the pupil’s expense.
- If a pupil wants to change room, (s)he has to discuss this beforehand with the Principal’s Office.
- A supervisor is available for the pupils throughout the night.